People’s Credit Union is pleased to announce our
Centennial Scholarship Program.
In recognition and celebration of People’s Credit Union’s 100th anniversary, we will be awarding six $1,000 Centennial Scholarships to high school seniors that are members of the Credit Union. The Centennial Scholarships will be awarded to graduating seniors that exhibit a strong sense of community and belief in our Core Values.
The Centennial Scholarship was established to encourage and reward community involvement and volunteer services by high school students in the communities we serve. Winning applicants will demonstrate how their actions reflect our Core Values of being
Genuine, Trustworthy, Earnest, Empathetic, and Resourceful.
The Centennial Scholarship Program will award six (6) $1,000 higher education scholarships.
Information regarding eligibility for these scholarships is listed below.
- Applicants must be a high school senior accepted to a college/university undergraduate or vocational program.
- Applicants must be a verified member of People’s Credit Union.
- Applicants must complete a current People’s Credit Union Centennial Scholarship Application Form and submit it with the other requested material.
Applicants must submit the following items with their completed applications (all items requested must be received for the application to qualify for consideration):
- Completed online application form due Friday, June 24, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
- Official High School Academic Transcript
- Essay with a maximum of 500 words describing applicant’s community involvement and volunteer services and how and why these commitments demonstrate characteristics of our Core Values of being Genuine, Trustworthy, Earnest, Empathetic, and Resourceful
DEADLINES: APPLICATIONS FROM STUDENTS SHOULD BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, JUNE 24TH 2022 by 5:00 p.m.
If you have any questions about the Centennial Scholarship Program, please contact: Courtney Hunter, Marketing Manager at [email protected] or 401.846.8930 x1218.